We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
The Business Analyst will partly supplement the existing team of Business Analyst developing solutions and tools in the Sales Excellence area, but will also specifically focus on further developing tools and processes in order to increase price governance and automation in SAP. The position reports to the Sales Excellence Director and offers insight into a wide range of areas across the company, as well as in-depth knowledge of all Industrial (IND) business units.
- Build business insight and support sales excellence initiative planning and execution, including performing Analyses across the organization to identify key challenges and areas of improvement;
- Drive development and optimization of tools, including testing, launching and adapting tools related to e.g. Market Segmentation, Pricing Upload Tool, etc;
- Understand current price procedures applied in sales and liaise with SAP consultants, architects and business process managers in order to develop more standardized and optimized price processes and tools enabling increased price automation in SAP;
- Challenge current pricing mechanism and provide advice, consult on alternatives;
- Ability to co-develop tools and solutions, as well as to provide technical support;
- Develop presentation, training and communication material and support facilitation of workshops, trainings and meetings during implementation.
We are looking for individuals with strong analytical skills, project management competences and a passion for driving change in a hectic, fun and truly international environment.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Relevant university degree, e.g. IT, business administration;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in consulting or similar;
- Experience with complex analysis of data based on multiple data sources;
- In-depth understanding of SAP and information system development;
- Strong Excel competence and analytical skills. Mastery of other analytical tools is an asset;
- Effective presentation, facilitation and communication skills (both written and oral), including the ability to translate complex reports into simple business terms;
- Strategic and pragmatic thinking, balancing external and internal factors, and the ability to influence stakeholders about what changes are appropriate for the business, and to develop appropriate supporting tools;
- Proactive, self-driven, and strong determination to overcome barriers and to succeed;
- Ability to collaborate efficiently with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Experience from project management and work in an international team with members in different locations;
- Fluency in English (written and oral). Other languages are an asset.
The position is located in Brussels. Some travelling will be required.