We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara is in need of a SAP Business Support. The position is located at our Swedish head office in Malmö where you will be part of an international and dynamic environment. You will be part of our Supply Chain department with many contact points within the company in a supportive and expertise role. This is a fixed contract, full time employment.
- Provide support to the end users for Business Applications
- Evaluation local problems & requests for Business Applications
- Formulate and issue requests to the central Yara IT organization
- Test new developments and system changes for Business Applications
- Transfer knowledge within the local organization
- Create local training material and procedures where needed
- Conduct local training sessions
- Preferably you have at least one or two years of experience from working in a supportive role where a focal point is managing system related issues.
- Experience within SAP is a big advantage, but experience from other systems is also strongly meriting. The important thing is that you enjoy with systems and have a natural talent for it.
- You speak and write English fluently. Other languages are meriting however not a requirement.
- As a person you like working under pressure and handle unexpected changes. You are reactive and a strong problem solver.
- You have willingness to learn, but you're also a good teacher with good pedagogic skills.
Yara International delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. Our fertilizers and crop nutrition programs help produce food required for the growing world population. Our industrial products and solutions reduce emissions, improve air quality and support safe and efficient operations. Founded in Norway in 1905, Yara has a worldwide presence of close to 15 000 employees, with sales to 160 countries and sales revenue of more than 14 billion USD each year.
Yara has recently been ranked no. 10 among the 50 companies on FORTUNE’s prestigious Changing the World List, a list of companies that are doing well by doing good. Want to read more? Visit Fortune’s homepage at http://fortune.com/2017/09/07/these-50-companies-are-changing-the-world/?iid=sr-link1