We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Leader in plant nutrition, Yara seeks to contribute toward food production for the world's growing population, one of the main challenges currently facing the planet. Through its fertilizers and nutrition programs, the company has an impact on society, by enabling higher return and quality of crops around the world. Yara also offers industrial products and solutions which reduce emissions, improve air quality and provide support to safe and efficient operations.
The Development and Innovation department applies technical knowledge to test existing products, in addition to developing new products and technologies for the continuous expansion of new business in new markets.
- Act as a representative of Crop Nutrition R&D in Sao Paulo Digital Hub;
- Ensure close collaboration with Digital Farming and Yara Agronomy;
- Support the development and implementation of Digital Solutions for soybean and maize with a focus on the Cerrado region;
- Work closely together with the R&D crop expert for soybean and maize in the Cerrado region;
- Provide agronomic knowledge and farmer insight for soybean & maize in Brazil to Digital Farming with a focus on decision support and digital solutions;
- Provide market support consisting of trial data and visual documentation as required for the implementation and value proposition of digital solutions.
- Agronomic Engineering degree with Master or Doc degree in Soil Science or Plant Nutrition;
- Relevant experience in R&D;
- Knowledge in crop agronomy especially for soybean & maize, and high affinity to digital tools ;
- Fluent English & Portuguese.
Yara Brasil is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on job requirements and individual qualifications without regards to disability.