Bij Yara maken we deel uit van een wereldwijd netwerk waarin we samenwerken om enkele van's werelds belangrijkste uitdagingen rendabel op te lossen - grondstoffenschaarste, voedselonzekerheid en veranderingen in het milieu.
Over ons bedrijf
For our Ammonium Nitrate & Urea department we are looking for a Process Engineer to strengthen our team and support Yara growth ambitions.
- Operational and systematic follow up of Urea productions plants, analyzing of production loss and optimizing production volumes;
- Initiating and preparation of projects;
- Advising of changes in installations based on field research and analysis of process- and laboratory-data;
- Plant testing;
- Contribute within Yara globally;
- Build relations with technical personnel within Yara Sluiskil, other sites and the technical network within Yara International.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering;
- First experience in Process Engineering for chemical plants is a plus;
- Capacity to handle complex problem solution, good analytical capacity and “hands on” attitude;
- Good interpersonal skills with an open mind and high motivation;
- Team-player and able to work independently;
- Ability to function effectively in a team and with a high level of self-motivation;
- Takes responsibility, takes the right decisions;
- Fluent in English and willing to learn Dutch;
- Willingness to work in an international environment and to travel for some extended periods.
An external assessment can be part of the procedure.