We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of fertilizers and plant nutrition solutions. Our mission is to feed the world in a responsible and sustainable way. The Yara Digital Factory with locations in Europe, Brazil, Singapore, and North America builds and designs digital solutions to help farmers globally use our products more efficiently and to improve the ecological footprint by creating business models that make our products more accessible. We build solutions for farmers, construct hardware and sensors, crunch satellite data, apply artificial intelligence, and turn research results into solutions. Our team consists of designers, software engineers, hardware developers, data scientists, solution managers and product owners.
As a Senior EPiServer developer, you will have an important role in making our digital interaction solutions fit for purpose, generate value and serve as a central engagement point with our customers. You will have the opportunity to work within our product teams to create engaging, user-centric services that solve the needs of the 21st century farmer around the world.
- Work within a product team with a product manager, designers, and other developers to create solutions and focus on our customers’ needs.
- Participate in the full life cycle of a product, from early stage rapid prototyping through to full market release and continuous improvement after initial launch.
- Architect and develop user centric web solutions.
- Close collaboration with Tech Lead and other team members to solve challenges and maintain level of technical consistency across the WCM platform and Digital Factory as an organization.
- Actively participate in an agile setup to develop software in a team.
- You have 3 years or more experience collaborating on Episerver projects.
- Experience with Episerver DXC service and cloud platforms.
- Experience with search engines (Elasticsearch – Episerver Find).
- Experience with and deep knowledge of integrations to CRM, DAM, PIM and other third party integrations.
- Proven ability to understand and transfer business requirements into viable technical solutions.
- Open mind to collaborate and learn other software development frameworks (Node.js, , python, django).
- Certification and proven records that you follow best practices and design patterns.
- You value pragmatic approaches, discussions, and knowledge sharing.
Our tech stack:
- Tools: AWS, Azure, GitLab, Jenkins, Jira, Docker.
- Principles: agile, customer-centric, lean, service-oriented architecture, self-organization, transparency.
Preferred location is Oslo, Norway.