We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara International is a global company and the world’s largest producer of mineral fertilizers. Yara aims at being an industry shaper and a positive force for developing the industry through safety, sustainability, performance and growth. Yara is dedicated to conducting our business according to our Code of Conduct and Ethics & Compliance Program, as well as the universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption set out by the United Nations Global Compact.
Ethics & Compliance is a key function for Yara, and we are committed to run business in an ethical and compliant manner. The Systems Manager within Ethics & Compliance will report to the VP, Business Partner Integrity, E&C. The System Manager will be responsible for managing key E&C Systems supporting the compliance program. For the management of E&C Deparment systems- help us utilize the system in the best to ensure we can deliver our work.
- Yara Steering System governance. Quality assurance of existing and new documents, including classification and organisation, and management of approval workflows.
- Integrity Due Diligence (IDD) system and account management. Serve as the main contact person for the external vendor and coordinate, test and implement system requirements and enhancements
- Business Partner screening; process and system management. Coordinate the implementation of updated ERM systems in the nightly feeds with IT and the business units as well as external service provider. Maintain relations with key stakeholders responsible for the different SAP systems and the SUN system.
- Ethics Hotline system and account management, ensuring a best in class and fully functioning system is in place.
- Contract management with external vendors related to E&C systems
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations (GDPR) in E&C systems
- To develop a working knowledge of Pulse and Sharepoint, and to be the go-to person in the E&C team for these systems
- Bachelors degree, preferably with system administration , information technology or project management competence
- 3-4 years relevant experience, preferably in system administration, software application development and testing
- Proven experience in project management
- Structured and driven, excellent organizational skills
- Strong inter-personal skills and team player
- Fluent in English- both written and verbal, additional languages would be a plus