We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Corporate HR is Yara’s central HR unit including HR Head Office (HQ) and the Centers of Expertise; Talent & leadership, Compensation & Benefits and Global HR Governance & Operations.
In order to support the company’s business leaders in attracting and recruiting the best talents, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Recruiter to join our team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across different Segments/Departments and be part of a truly global company. The role will be located at our Oslo HQ.
- Serve as a recruiter and handle the entire recruitment process at Yara HQ.
- Advise managers on the need definition and agree on appropriate sourcing channels.
- Conduct active search and interviews on behalf of Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners.
- Participate in projects and cross-functional initiatives.
- Applicable degree in Economics, Business Administration, HR, Law or Social Sciences.
- Min 3 years work experience with operational HR or recruitment.
- Proven track record in recruitments from an international environment.
- Results-driven, agile and detailed and customer-oriented.
- Being able to work in fast paced environment.
- Fluent in English; Norwegian and additional languages are an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Norwegian labor laws and agreements.
Our global business requires cultural awareness and understanding, and we are firmly committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive, and productive working environment that is defined by mutual respect.