We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
Over ons bedrijf
To support Yara’s growth ambition, we are looking for a Rotating Engineer who is interested in developing as a specialist and/or leader at our Sluiskil site.
In the Yara environment, you will be stimulated to share knowledge and to strive for continuous growth and personal development in order to meet the challenging goals in alignment with the Yara mission and while upholding Yara Values.
As a Rotating Engineer you are responsible for solving technical issues and preparing and safeguarding the quality of technical maintenance work in the assigned plants of Sluiskil. Furthermore you will participate in modification and expansion projects. You will report to the Technical Support Manager – Rotating.
• Working with- and in a team of experienced experts to improve the Maintenance and Turnaround performance.
• Participate in, or lead investigations related to failures in applicable discipline
• Support the plant on the applicable discipline during normal operations and interventions like Turnarounds and repairs by
going on site for inspection, trouble shooting, discussing together with the local responsible, advise and elaborate on repair
methodologies, materials to be used and lead such work.
• Optimizing reliability and availability of plant-processes, e.g. by developing and implementing preventative maintenance-plans;
• Advising and following up processes for construction (projects), various repairs and special maintenance (overhauling)
• Manage parts of Turnarounds / and (modification) projects for the applicable discipline. (Safety, Quality, Duration and Cost
• Support the Yara Sluiskil Productivity team in establishing and developing Best Practices/SOP’s for applicable discipline.
• Contribute within Yara globally, be prepared for traveling related to this;
• Build relations with technical personnel within Yara Sluiskil, third parties, other Yara sites and the technical network within Yara
• Participation in development program for young engineers in production plants.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering;
• Relevant operational experience in Maintenance rotating for chemical plants;
• Capacity to handle complex problem solution, good analytical skills and “hands on” attitude;
• Good safety and reliability mindset
• Good interpersonal skills with an open mind and high motivation;
• Ability to function effectively in a team and with a high level of self-motivation;
• Fluent in English and Dutch;
• Experience in SAP is an asset
• Willingness to work in an international environment and to travel for some extended periods.