We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
In Thailand, Yara has been present for more than 40 years, being a leading brand in many crop segments and helping farmers to increase their incomes. Our professionals have the ambition to make Yara Thailand the best place to work for; through our people, customer, and farmer development programmes. Business Code of Conduct and Safety are our top priorities always.
Job Scope, Role and Responsibilities
- Research and survey the market for market analysis and develop strategic marketing plan to increase sales opportunities and support the sales team to ensures attainment of company sales goals.
- Create the traditional trade marketing campaign and assist the Sales team executing the plan across Thailand market and in the designated area as required.
- Responsible for new products launched & other special focused products promotion.
- Work closely with sub-dealers in developing the point of sales and communicate with sub-dealers to maximize the sales volume through the promotional activities.
- Able to travel and stay upcountry occassionally when necessary.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or relevant
- Min 5 years of experience in marketing management, strategic marketing, product management and promotion, trade marketing, coordination, or other marketing activities operation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in both Thai and English language (TOEIC 750+).
- Good strategic thinking, pro-active, highly independent, and good analytical skill.