We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
In Thailand, Yara has been present for more than 40 years, being a leading brand in many crop segments and helping farmers to increase their incomes. Our professionals have the ambition to make Yara Thailand the best place to work for; through our people, customer, and farmer development programmes. Business Code of Conduct and Safety are our top priorities always.
Job Scope, Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Branding activities, PR, and Corporate Communications to ensure that Yara brand reflects the company mission domestically and globally.
- Create and handle all marketing materials (POP, printing media, Shop décor, souvenir, booth display, VDO, sales team support tools etc.) to reflect Brand outstandingly and creatively; and make sure that they will be in a ready-to-use condition and quantity
- Create concept and control the advertising activities (advertising agency, advertising production, media plan for magazine, radio, TVC, etc.)
- Handle corporate image building up, Public Relations works i.e. maintain relationship with presses, write news and articles both in Thai and English, organize press events included CSR activities.
- Take lead in event marketing, planning, and rolling out to support strategic assignments.
- Able to travel and stay upcountry occasionally when necessary.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Literature, Mass Communication, or Marketing.
- Min 10 years of experience in Communications & Marketing area.
- Solid knowledge in Corporate Communication, Marketing Communication, Public Relations, Advertising, or relevant area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in both Thai and English language (TOEIC 750+).
- Good strategic thinking, pro-active, initiative, and highly independent.