We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
In Thailand, Yara has been present for more than 40 years, being a leading brand in many crop segments and helping farmers to increase their incomes. Our professionals have the ambition to make Yara Thailand the best place to work for; through our people, customer, and farmer development programmes. Business Code of Conduct and Safety are our top priorities always.
Job Scope, Role and Responsibilities
As a Maintenance Technician you may be required to perform tasks involved in the installation, maintenance, maintaining and repairing of hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, mechanical and electrical systems on all production machines. The incumbent is expected to be a self-starter, a good manager of time, work independently and follow Yara’s standards for safety and conduct.
Areas of responsibility
- Support the implementation on maintenance tasks to control machine downtime within target.
- Support the improvement and implementation of preventive maintenance systems, including new equipment in the preventive maintenance schedule.
- Follow up plan predictive maintenance plans to complete on schedule.
- Repair and analyze maintenance problems to avoid future problems.
- Maintain quality of mechanical or electrical installation.
- Record cause of machine downtime for improvement.
- Spare parts inventory.
- Handle the REQ process for plant
- 5S and LEAN leader of the plant
- Any other job duties as assigned
- Able work on over time on working day and holiday
- Ensure all equipment, process and people work safely by systematically monitoring, testing and fixing immediately when found unsafe condition
- Record and report all incidents in the plant as well as find new ways of working if possible.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High Vocational in Mechanic or electronic .
- Good computer skills (Auto CAD, MS Office).
- Knowledge of conveyor system will be advantage.
- Min 1-2 year experience in hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic both installation and maintenance.
- Knowledge of PLC system.
- Hands on and good interpersonal skill.
- Understand machine drawing will be advantage.