Wir bei Yara sind Teil eines internationalen Netzwerks und versuchen gewinnbringend einige der großen globalen Herausforderungen gemeinsam zu lösen – Ressourcenknappheit, ungewisse Welternährung und Klimawandel.
Über unsere Geschäftseinheit
Yara’s Supply Chain unit is responsible for Global Planning, Global Procurement, Supply Chain Governance & Processes, Supply Chain operations in Europe and Yara IT. It is also the owner of the Supply Chain Project, a top priority change process which aims to transition the company toward a more process-oriented global approach.
For support within the Transport and Operation Management department of Supply Chain Europe, we are now looking for a SC Operations Specialist, responsible for Operations in the region Continental Europe. The position is based in Dülmen and will be limited 2 years.
- Operations: Plan and replenish inventory to the warehouses / terminals, plan and monitor Value Added Services, monitor goods movements, check they are recorded correctly in SAP, check SAP inventory matches physical inventory reported by warehouse operator, monitor warehouse and terminal performance, check and process invoices from logistics service providers, investigate and implement improvements in flows and operations
- Complaint Handling: Register, follow up and closure of complaints
- HESQ: Work in accordance with H&S policy relevant legislation, Yara safety principals and golden rules, maintain procedures and risk assessments within own area
- QMS: Maintain Supply Chain Operations documentation
- Degree ideally in logistics or business education or equivalent experience gained in similar jobs with proven strong results
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Analytical, proactive and self-driven
- Knowledge of SAP SD/MM/PP
- Able to comminicate effectively in German and English, Dutch and further languages are welcome.
If you are fulfilling the requirements and are eager to take a challenging task in an international environment, then we are happy to receive your application in English with mentioned details such as your possible starting date and salary expectations.