We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
Over ons bedrijf
For our Maintenance department we are looking for a Maintenance Engineer E&A, strengthening our E&A team.
You will report to the Technical Support Manager Electrical & Automation and be located in the Maintenance Department.
- Be a role model for the employees and contractors in achieving excellent performance with Health, Environment and Safety;
- Be responsible for the design, ease of operation and maintenance of the electrical equipment, automation systems and instruments in the assigned manufacturing plants and/ or loading facilities at the Yara Sluiskil site;
- Develop and implement maintenance strategies for E&A equipment and instruments based on required performance criteria, including preventive maintenance plans and operational & maintenance procedures and standards;
- Perform functional analysis, cost driver investigation, identify, initiate and implement reliability improvements and provide technical support to Operations and local E&A Maintenance organization;
- Participate in modification and expansion projects where required;
- Build relations with personnel within Yara Sluiskil, third parties, other Yara sites, the technical network within Yara International, and contribute within Yara globally where required and be prepared for traveling related to this;
- Participate in the E&A supervisor call-out organization;
- Make sure that activities are being executed in conformance with Yara’s Values & Management system.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Proven experience in the engineering and maintenance of electrical equipment and automation systems and instruments in a production environment;
- Capacity to handle complex problem solutions, good analytical skills and “hands on” attitude;
- Good interpersonal skills, with an open mind and high motivation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch;
- Willingness to work in an international environment and to travel for some extended periods.