We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Yara Crop Nutrition Summer Assistant will have the following responsibilities within a defined territory in Saskatchewan or Alberta (will depend on where the successful candidate resides) :
- Coordinate and manage Yara Demonstration Trials with farmers and retailers
- Evaluate fertility programs with the use of tissue testing and Yara digital tools
- Coordinate field signing programs
- Attend/organize field tours and trade shows
- Assist with communication to Yara retail and grower customers
- Assist with retail and grower summer tours and promotional events
- Agriculture or Business Degree student, or Diploma student, or graduate
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of computer programs
- Good organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Yara will provide the successful candidate with laptop, phone and vehicle for the duration of the assignment.
- Assignment duration : May 7, 2018 through August 31, 2018