We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara´s knowledge, products and solutions grow farmers’, distributors’ and industrial customers’ businesses profitably and responsibly, while protecting the earth’s resources, food and environment.
Our fertilizers, crop nutrition programs and technologies increase yields, improve product quality and reduce the environmental impact of agricultural practices. Our industrial and environmental solutions improve air quality by reducing emissions from industry and transportation, and serve as key ingredients in the production of a wide range of goods. We foster a culture that promotes the safety of our employees, contractors and societies.
Founded in 1905 to solve emerging famine in Europe, today, Yara has a worldwide presence, with close to 13,000 employees and sales to about 160 countries.
Human Resources Officer
The Human Resources Officer is responsible for providing support to the Human Resources Manager and Human Resource Advisor, with a focus on; recruitment, onboarding, payroll processes, employee assistance and administration. The successful candidate will deliver a high quality and flexible service, responsive to the needs of the organisation, in line with legislative requirements and best practice. This is an 11 month fixed term position, located in Karratha, Western Australia.
As part of the Human Resource Team, your duties will include:
- End to end recruitment
- Employee on-boarding and orientation
- Housing allocations and coordinating relocations
- Support monthly and fortnightly payroll processing
- Support the Human Resources Manager and Human Resources Advisor in coordinating HR functions, including; performance development, bonuses, salary review and probationary reviews
- Coordinate the termination/resignation process
- Organise employee wellbeing initiatives and events
- Support the on-boarding and off-boarding process for International Assignees, including VISA application and cancellations.
- HR Projects as directed by the Human Resources Manager and Human Resources Advisor
- Processing invoices and raising Purchase Orders in SAP
- General HR administrative tasks
- Minimum Certificate IV in Human Resource Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business is desirable
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance and Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Minimum three years relevant experience in HR, ideally within the resources sector
- Microsoft office and database management skills
- SAP experience highly desirable
- Sound teamwork, communication skills and a commitment to quality
- Fluent written and verbal English is essential
This position is residential to Karratha.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement before the closing date.
Please see more information on Yara International at www.yara.com